Friday, December 20, 2013

November Recap

The days are flying by so quickly, it's already over halfway through December and I'm just now getting to my November recap!  This will be a short but sweet post to catch you up...
We enjoyed a very special 12 days in Utah with my sister and her family!  

David loved hanging out with his cousin Reagan!

Bible Baptist Church in Tooele, UT

 The two little goofballs :)



Living Hope Baptist Church in West Jordan, UT

 We ate amazing authentic mexican food on my birthday!  


 Such a special day with my family!

28 years old on November 9th :)

Blowing out my candles as my audience watches!

Me and my little buddy!

These two had SO much fun together!  One of their favorite activities 
was playing with/in the kitchen cabinets :)

As we headed home, we stopped at Gospel Way Baptist in Grand Junction, CO for their Sunday services (here Caleb preaches to the teen S.S. class).

Our last meeting of the year (WOW!!!  Did I just say that?!?!?) was at 
Cornerstone Baptist Church, Wahoo, NE.  Pastor Martin and his family were such amazing hosts!  
We greatly enjoyed our 2-day Revival with their church!

It's been a long, busy year...but so many fun experiences, places we've been, and friends we've met!  
David's tired out and ready to get home!!!!  
We drove home through the night that Weds. night, Nov. 20, after our mtg in NE.  

We got home and dove right into recordings and preparations 
for our HUGE Live Animal Christmas Play!

A bunch of the ladies (including 2 dear friends, Ruthie Fear and Cassie Woodward) threw me a fun belated birthday party at Pizza Hut a couple days after we got home!

Happy Thanksgiving!  We had a few families from church over, ate a ton, 
played games and had a blast!

Sugar cookies that look like pumpkins :)

So blessed that we could open our home up for our friends and enjoy this special holiday together!

Two days after Thanksgiving, my childhood friends came through 
Iowa on their way home from Nebraska and spent a couple hours with us! 
So special to see their children and introduce them to David!


No comments:

Post a Comment