Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Recap of the Live Animal Christmas Play, December 2015

Thank you for your prayers! God blessed in a mighty way this year at our Live Animal Christmas Play - we had over 4,000 guests attend over the course of the 6 showings! Over 300 professions of faith were made! Enjoy these few photos of the exciting weekend! (The photos are not original file size, so pardon the fuzziness!)














And now for some behind-the-scenes shots :)

Don't let this face fool you! He loved all the pampering I gave him in the make-up room! haha :)

My double baby bump! (I was 3 months pregnant during the play!)

A smile from King Herod?!?

With my sweet 2-week-old baby Jesus, Benson Woodward!

Meeting Jabara, the camel!

So thankful my parents could be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment