Friday, May 3, 2013

David - 7 months old!

Boy, time is flying!  I can barely keep up with getting the blog updated on David's new month before it's time to do it all over again!  David turned 7 months old on April 20, and we are just SO enjoying this super cute stage! He's still not mobile, so there's no worry about what he's getting into ("Is he eating computer wires?" or "Is he pulling all the clothes out of the suitcases?"....oh but I know those days will be here before we know it!).  However, his personality is just developing by leaps and bounds...you can tell by the expressions on his face that he is understanding so much more than we think he is.  He is FULL of personality, has a million different expressions...our favorite one being his smile, which lights up a room and is given freely to anyone who even halfway glances his direction! :)  One of the things we recently discovered is that he LOVES clapping!  He can't do it yet, but he loves when we do it!  And he loves to put his hands on mine while I clap (almost like he's clapping with me)...it makes him laugh and smile from ear to ear!  So now, I try to think of lots of reasons to clap! ;)

Here are a few of the many shots I took for his 7-month photo shoot.  I took the pictures about a week after he turned 7 months, because he was sick with a bad cold then and I wanted to wait until he felt better for his pictures!


















No comments:

Post a Comment